St. Theresa's Parish
(ALSO SERVING MISSION PARISH OF ST MARGARET'S CHURCH)
Father David Kowalski, Pastor
Reverend Mr. John Kunicki, Deacon
3597 Main Street, West St. Paul, Manitoba R4A 5A2
Office - 204-339-2649
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
RAP (reserve a pew) email: email@example.com
Parish Office is closed until further notice. The phone and emails will be monitored daily.
Pastor's Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Letter to Parish
As we continue to find ways to support each other, let us remember that the church also needs support. For those families who are able, you can mail in your collection envelopes (3597 Main Street, West St Paul, MB R4A 5A2). Post-dated cheques would be acceptable. Please see link for the Pre-Authorized Debit form.
Most importantly, less us continue to pray for one another and for an end to this pandemic.
6 DAY Candles For Sale
Phone or Email to arrange pick up
St Theresa's has instituted strong procedures to disinfect all surfaces that are commonly touched, such as on the pews where your hands rest, ALL light switches, handrails, door handles and hand sanitizer is widely available throughout the church. All parishioners are asked to practice "social distancing" within the church and not to participate if feeling unwell.
Links to Spiritual Comfort During Pandemic
- Pope Francis' Litany of Supplication and the Urbi et Orbi address on COVID-19 and Jesus calming the storm.
- Pope Francis' Prayer to the Virgin Mary.
- Strong in the Face of Tribulation: The Church in Communion - a Sure Support in Time of Trial: Prayers, supplications, and the Pope’s homilies edited by the Dicastery for Communication of the Holy See.
- Decree of the Apostolic Penitentiary on the granting of special Indulgences to the faithful in the current pandemic.
- Pandemic and Universal Brotherhood: A note on COVID-19 from the Pontifical Academy for Life.
- Statement from the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops highlighting the importance of faith and prayer during this time.
- Hope, Gratitude and Solidarity: An ecumenical and interfaith message to Canadians from 80 religious leaders in Canada in response to COVID-19.
Livestream of the Celebration of the Holy Eucharist
Archbishop Richard Gagnon will preside at Mass at St. Mary's Cathedral on Sunday's at 11:00 am.
Catechism - suspended at this time
Catechism (including Confirmation class - Gr 8) is taught at St . Theresa's on Sunday mornings, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., for children from Kindergarten to Grade 8.
About Us Ministries Calendar Liturgy & Faith Links Contact Us
Our History Stewardship Calendar Liturgical Ministries
Become a Parishioner Outreach Community Sacraments
CWL Prayer Council Children Bulletin Catechism
Knights of Columbus Youth
Parish Pastoral Council Adult
Parish Financial Council